- Candidate for a position on the Executive Committee must be a life member for a period of one year on the last day of the filing of nomination papers.
- Only one person from a member family shall be elected as a member of the Executive Committee or a Trustee.
- The candidate must be a legal resident of New England States
- Any potential candidate must have no prior history of criminal conviction and shall voluntarily agree to any background checks requested by the Election Committee.
- Ability to understand spoken Gujarati and must have sufficient exposure to Gujarati Culture
- Director shall make all efforts to attend all Association events
- Nominating Election Committee reserves the right to reject any nominees that may have conflict of interest or in their view does not meet prerequisite qualifications.
- All candidates must confirm that they have read the Association Constitution and will abide by the spirit it represents.