No. Most of our events are organized considering mixed crowd. Some events are Gujarati events for those events you need to know Gujarati. For e.g. For Gujarati naatak event, you need to know Gujarati for sure.
No. Though membership add some advantages like discounted tickets to the events.
Like our Facebook page or visit Gurjar website regularly. Also sign up for newsletter. For newsletter, add your email address on the homepage of the gurjar website.
Contact any of the committee member or send us an email from Contact us page.
We meet 3-4 times a year for 1 hour meeting and then we plan events offline (email/phone). We all are working professionals with family responsibilities so we make sure that we divide the task.
– Help planning the events (venue selection, negotiations with food vendors, ticket pricing, advertisement, publicity etc.)
– Help during the event (Ticket desk, manage crowd, manage event)
– Social engagement
– Meet new people
– To enhance your management skills
– Enjoy Indian events
– Enjoy amazing Indian food
– Discounted tickets of the events
You can donate to Gurjar at our Home page
Here is the list of current Committee members
Contact us for website or during event advertisement