This section will be updated with answers soon…
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do I need to be Gujarati/Indian or Do I need to know Gujarati to join or attend events of this organization?
No. Most of our events are organized considering mixed crowd. Some events are Gujarati events for those events you need to know Gujarati. For e.g. For Gujarati naatak event, you need to know Gujarati for sure.
2) Do I need to be a member of Gurjar to attend the events?
No. Though membership add some advantages like discounted tickets to the events.
3) How can I stay updated with the latest Gurjar events?
Like our Facebook page or visit Gurjar website regularly. Also sign up for newsletter. For newsletter, add your email address on the homepage of the gurjar website.
4) How can I be a committee member/volunteer of Gurjar committee?
Contact any of the committee member or send us an email from Contact us page.
5) How much time should I be expected to dedicate for the organization if I become a committee member?
We meet 3-4 times a year for 1 hour meeting and then we plan events offline (email/phone). We all are working professionals with family responsibilities so we make sure that we divide the task.
6) What are the responsibilities of committee members/volunteer?
– Help planning the events (venue selection, negotiations with food vendors, ticket pricing, advertisement, publicity etc.)
– Help during the event (Ticket desk, manage crowd, manage event)
7) Why should I be a member of Gurjar?
– Social engagement
– Meet new people
– To enhance your management skills
– Enjoy Indian events
– Enjoy amazing Indian food
8) What are the advantage of becoming part of Gurjar committee member?
– Discounted tickets of the events
9) How can I donate to Gurjar non-profit organization?
You can donate to Gurjar at our Home page
10) Who are the Gurjar committee members? What do they do?
Here is the list of current Committee members
9) Why do we volunteer through Gurjar organization?
11) How can I advertise with Gurjar?
Contact us for website or during event advertisement